Thursday, January 17, 2013

Satsuma Sushi!



Sophia says: Tonight we went to Satsuma Sushi for my dads birthday. It has Japanese food. The seated us quickly and we told our waitress it was our dad's birthday. I ordered the chicken terryaki bento box. Our food came quickly and our waitress checked on us multiple times. My chicken tasted good and I loved the tempura. I would come back. 

                                        705 E El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA  (650) 966-1122





                                                       




Josh says: Hi Readers! Tonight it is my dad's birthday and we went to a sushi restaurant to celebrate! When we got there, the waitress came really fast and got us a seat. She brought us a little bowl of pickled, I'm not sure what it was called. I liked it. I ordered chicken terryaki and vegetable tempera. And the plate looked like a car. It was cool. I liked the rice that came with it. And the big surprise was when the waitresses gave my dad a bowl of ice cream and everyone sang Happy Birthday! And my dad shared some of his ice cream. 

Paul says: My lovely wife and kids took me out to dinner. Atmosphere was nice, it was very lively. I ordered the volcano roll, it was spicy. I liked it but I felt the portions were small for the price. They surprised me with green tea ice cream and a birthday song. 

Jodie says: We were excited to go for sushi and and celebrate Paul's birthday! It was just starting to get busy when we got there but we were seated right away. Our waitress was really friendly and the service was very quick. She checked on us quite a few times. I ordered the crazy roll and it was delicious! The only downside was the back of our booth was wobbly and it moved a lot from the people sitting behind us. We had a nice dinner and we were in and out of there in 45 minutes. 

Food: ***1/2
Service: ****1/2
Atmosphere: **1/2
Overall: 
 3 1/2 Ladybugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment