Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hong Kong Bistro!

Sophia says: Hi Readers! Tonight my mom and I went to a Chinese restaurant called Hong Kong Bistro. Just so you know this is NOT the same as Hong Kong Bakery because there is a bistro at the end. When we got there, the waitress led us to a table in the back near the back entrance. We had to let our waitress know when we were ready to order. They did not have a kids menu and I ordered shrimp chow mein and honey lemon iced tea. My chow mein was so big it was enough to feed 4 people. I did not know that because our waitress never said it was going to be that big. Our food took about 15 minutes to come and we never saw our waitress again after that.  Since there was so much chow mein I ended up getting it to go. I would wait a long time before I came back.


                        147 Castro Street, Mountain View 650-968-8938






Jodie says:  We have seen Hong Kong Bistro many times and decided to give it a try.  Once we were seated we had to flag our waitress down to order our food and once she brought it, we never saw her again.  I had the pumpkin vermicelli Saturday special. It was HUGE but tasted very mediocre to me.  There were a lot of people there but I would not go back anytime soon.

Food: **1/2
Service: *
Atmosphere: **
Overall: 
 2 Ladybugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment